cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: google summer of code: ajax
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 13:27:01 GMT
Matthias Epheser wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I talked to Reinhard Poetz yesterday about a Google Summer of Code
> proposal including some ajax-enhancements for cforms.
>
> I gained experience using dojo and google-maps alongside cocoon in my
> latest projects and would be pleased to contribute to the community.
>
> My prososal can be found in the wiki at
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006/cocoon-ajax#preview

First, it's great to see you on the list :-)

I've been working together with Matthiass since last year and I'm sure his
contributions via GSoC would add some great things to cForms. I'm willing to
become his mentor, but as we are working together most of our time, I would
prefer if somebody else could do it. Any volunteers?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc