cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: GSoC proposals
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 07:25:27 GMT
Jason Johnston wrote:
> This is a very interesting project proposal; sounds a lot like a Ruby on
> Rails type approach.  I think I've got some good ideas on how this could
> be accomplished, and I'd like to take a shot at it if I may.

yes, you're welcome!

> I've searched the dev list archives to find out how things worked last
> year.  I found Max's proposal for CForms Libraries[1], which looks like
> it would be a good starting point for how to write my proposal
> (structure-wise, no plagiarism of course ;-).  Other than writing the
> proposal, is there anything else that I would need to do at this point?

no, hand in the proposal in time and then be prepared to refine it together with
the community.

> I know I've only got until Monday to submit the application; I had
> intended to get a jump on it earlier but was unfortunately stuck in the
> hospital the past week.  And if I don't end up making the deadline, it's
> still something I'd like to work on.

Please make sure that you submit something in time. In the mentoring web
application I saw the option that I can make the application writeable again.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:

View raw message