cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: GSoC proposals
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 23:12:59 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>>  - CRUD applications with cForms (Reinhard)
>>>
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006#cocoon-crud)?

This is a very interesting project proposal; sounds a lot like a Ruby on
Rails type approach.  I think I've got some good ideas on how this could
be accomplished, and I'd like to take a shot at it if I may.

I've searched the dev list archives to find out how things worked last
year.  I found Max's proposal for CForms Libraries[1], which looks like
it would be a good starting point for how to write my proposal
(structure-wise, no plagiarism of course ;-).  Other than writing the
proposal, is there anything else that I would need to do at this point?

I know I've only got until Monday to submit the application; I had
intended to get a jump on it earlier but was unfortunately stuck in the
hospital the past week.  And if I don't end up making the deadline, it's
still something I'd like to work on.

Thanks
--Jason

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonFormsLibraryProject