cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Giving a try to Cocoon 2.2
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 18:05:38 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
>
>> 9) forms samples are showing, but none of the samples is actually
>>    working, see cocoon22-stacktrace-callfunction and
>>    cocoon22-stacktrace-call attached
>
> I can confirm this. I guess it is related to the introduction of Spring.
> Carsten, any ideas?

Don't know - after I finished the Spring stuff some weeks ago, my tests
showed that all *should* work, including sub sitemaps and so on. So this
might be due to the move to Spring, might be a mistake in the
configuration or maybe introduced later by some refactoring. I have
currently no time to investigate further, but can do this eventually in
about three weeks.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/