cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for cocoon-docs FAILED
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 15:28:00 GMT
Forrestbot@forrest.zones.apache.org wrote:
> Automated build for cocoon-docs FAILED

>      [java] X [0]                                     2.1/userdocs/widgets/javadoc:org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.tree.TreeModel
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: 2.1/userdocs/widgets/javadoc:org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.tree.TreeModel
>      [java] X [0]                                     2.1/userdocs/widgets/javadoc:org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.tree.Tree
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: 2.1/userdocs/widgets/javadoc:org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.tree.Tree
>      [java] X [0]                                     2.1/userdocs/widgets/javadoc:org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.tree.TreeWalker
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: 2.1/userdocs/widgets/javadoc:org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.tree.TreeWalker

This looks like someone has used a javadoc: protocol in the source
files. Unfortunately, Daisy does not recognise

We can see which pages contain these broken links by lookig at:

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/broken-links.xml

That leads us to:

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1/userdocs/widgets/widget_tree.html

from where we can get to the Daisy source page by following the edit
link at the bottom of the page:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/864/forms/widgets/739.html

In this document we can see that daisy is using a pseudo protocol of
"javadoc:". This protocol is not processed by Daisy when publiching the
XML version of the document, and Forrest knows nothing of this
pseudo-protocol.

However, all is not lost. I recall reading on the Daisy dev list that it
uses Forrests locationmap code to handle psuedo protocols like this. if
someone can point me at how this is done within Daisy I'll look at
making the forrest publication honour the protocol. Alternatively, we
need the XML source to contain the URI that this resolves to.

Ross