cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot compile trunk
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 10:19:09 GMT
Giacomo Pati schrieb:

> Don't know if others have that too. Cannot compile trunk as the
> cocoon-forms-impl block seems to miss dependency on different commons
> jars (jxpath, lang, ...).
>
> Anyone else?
>
> And I had to locally fix the OSGiSpringECMFactory.java class which seems
> to miss the containsLocalBean method (is this because Carsten upgraded
> Spring to 1.2.7?)

Yupp, I reverted to 1.2.6 and fixed another problem I introduced
yesterday in the scratchpad block.

Apart from that, it's working for me - did you try a clean build and
removed all org/apache/cocoon artifacts from your local repository.
That's the way I usually build Cocoon.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/