cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GT2006] The 5th Cocoon GetTogether: call for ideas
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 12:38:30 GMT
Arje Cahn said the following on 01-05-2006 16:49:
> Hi folks,
>
> Following in Steven's footsteps, I'd hereby like to bootstrap this year's jubilee Cocoon
GetTogether.
> The sun is shining (kind of..), spring is in the air, and we need to start thinking about
our beloved annual Cocoon gathering.

> I believe the outcome of last year's discussion was that we all want the Cocoon GetTogether
to be as much of a community driven event as possible. That's why I'm sending this Request
for Ideas to the dev and user mailinglists. So here it is - if you got something to say, or
have any ideas you'd like to share, please say it now!

> - Who is willing to organize this year's event?

I could give a hand but not organize by myself

> - Where?

Anywhere that's within easy reach of public transport.

> - When?

Same time: start of October, sounds good to me.

> - How long?

at least 2 days, maybe an extra Hackathon day. I had the impression that
  the Hackathon day moved Cocoon much more forward than a single "First
Friday".

> - How big?

Same size would be nice.

Just my €0.02