cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Simplifying setup
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 08:19:12 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> Is that a proposal to directly use Spring (which I would suggest)?
>
>>> framework. I propose that we should do the same in Cocoon. That doesn't
>
> Or do you think of using again something like "our own implementation of
> a component container" ?

We are directly using Spring in 2.2 already (with some minor extensions
as we have our own subclass of a BeanFactory which is there to provide
Avalon compatibility. You can directly use spring xml configuration
files and you can mix them with Avalon-style configuration files.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/