cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Simplifying setup
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 21:01:45 GMT
Thanks, Upayavira.  Your response is better than what I would have written
myself.

In addition, I have quite a bit of frustration that it doesn't seem (from
my perspective) that it is all that important to those who do have the
time to try to get a release of trunk out.  It would make it far easier
for me to recommend moving to 2.2, and this be given the time at work, if
a release was in sight.  As it is I expect there to be several milestone
releases before a 2.2.0 is released.  I pushed hard for a 2.1.9 release
primarily because my project at work is on a deadline and I needed all the
latest portal patches.  I am currently adding enhancements to the 2.1.9
base even though I know Carsten has already added similar functionality in
trunk.  Believe me, I'd much rather just use those, but given the way
things are I really don't have a choice.

Ralph