cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <jason.johns...@Intrado.com>
Subject Re: Template block in ibiblio maven repository
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 15:29:58 GMT
Sure, you can take a look at my POM at
http://viewvc.lojjic.net/viewvc.cgi/svn/rdfcms/trunk/pom.xml

You can see in the dependencies section it pulls in the cocoon 2.1.9
artifacts I need.  Unfortunately those artifacts don't declare their
transient dependencies, so I had to go through and figure out what those
are and include them all individually; the POMs from cocoon trunk were
very helpful for figuring those out.

There are still a few dependencies that aren't in the global ibiblio
repository (bcel, nekodtd, dojo, cocoon-serializers-charsets) so I keep
those jars in svn and have a hackish install-third-party-jars.sh script
that manually installs them into the local repository.  Hopefully those
will be made available in the near future.

--Jason