cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Pietschmann" <dev.sen...@gmail.com>
Subject AW: Desparately seeking help with pipeline implementation
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 12:29:43 GMT
| That's the idea, but you have some bugs here since when you remove a
| transformer, you should also remove the corresponding selector and
| parameters:
|
| for (int i = 0; i < this.transformers.size(); /* do not increment here */)
| {
|     if (trashTransformerAt(i)) {
|         // Release what needs to be
|         Transformer transf = (Transformer)this.transformers.get(i);
|         ComponentSelector selector =
| (ComponentSelector)this.transformerSelectors.get(i);
|         selector.release(transf);
|         this.newManager.release(selector);
|
|         // Update lists
|         this.transformers.remove(i);
|         this.transformerSelectors.remove(i);
|         this.transformerParams.remove(i);
|         this.transformerSources.remove(i);
|     } else {
|         i++;
|     }
| }

I finally chose your way - it's easier and has the better performance. I
also tried to implement the whole thing by overloading addTransformer(),
which - of course - is possible. It seems even much more easy, but I need
the environment for my adaptation logic. Isn't the environment available at
this time of pipeline building, or can I get it from somewhere?

Stefan