cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC proposals
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:16:12 GMT
On 4/26/06, Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@gmx.de> wrote:

> ...Just a note as you mention Selenium in the proposal. Again Claas Thiele started a
project called Molybdenum [1]...

> ...Just that the project will not be too easy ;)

Thanks for the info, and I like the project names!

About "too easy", I wasn't only thinking of client-side tests, there
are also certainly a number of additional java tests that could be
created, performance tests maybe, the field is wide IMHO.

So I think a creative student would find enough work to stay busy.

But I've intentionally left the project description open, to help in
the selection process by letting applicants differentiate themselves
with additional ideas and suggestions.

-Bertrand