cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: GSoC proposals
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:55:03 GMT
On 4/25/06, Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Which are our project proposals so far? I recall
>
>   - extend our automated test suite (Bertrand?)..

Yes, I have added the proposal at
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006#cocoon-automated-testing

If someone's interested I'd like to have a co-mentor on this.

Last time two of our students disappeared completely after GSoC, I
think this year we should put the bar higher for student selection.
I'm thinking of recommending only students who show up here to ask
questions and demonstrate their interest for Cocoon and their
potential before the selections are done. Sounds a bit obvious, but my
feeling is that GSoC will have a deluge of applications this year.

-Bertrand