cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: continuum round-up
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 20:42:56 GMT

Jorg Heymans wrote:

> - every 4 hours (0,4,8,12,...) all modules are rebuilt
> - a cron job rsync's the produced snapshots to
> svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository.
> - mailinglist is notified when the build status of a module changes.
> - guest access allowed, but not to trigger builds
> - continuum is started using
> "nohup /home/maven/continuum/bin/plexus.sh &", kill the process to stop
> it. If someone could add this as a startup script for the zone that
> would be _great_.
> - i tried configuring a RewriteRule to map the continuum servlet without
> the port but it made the stylesheet disappear (see
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/continuum/servlet/continuum). I'ld
> appreciate it if someone more skilled in mod_rewrite could have a look.
> If not no biggie, we just access it directly through the configured port.

Sorry for the apparent spamming today. The blocks that failed actually
had a reason to fail, and they are fixed now.

Please note that in the current release of CI, blocks are only scheduled
for (re)building when CI detects scm changes in the block. Otherwise you
will have to manually force a rebuild.

There seems to be still one small issue with cocoon-core-tests - i'm
looking into that now.

Regards
Jorg