cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruyn Bill" <Bru...@mcao.maricopa.gov>
Subject Contract position
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:50:15 GMT
I have at least one contract position available for work on an internal
'document generation' app I'm putting together using Cocoon, Spring, and
iBATIS.  Spring and iBATIS experience is nice, but what I could really
use is a little help with the Cocoon stuff (Cforms/libraries,
flowscript, and maybe a very little XSP).

Not exactly sure how long the project might run - we're guessing 4-5
months to do it myself.  I imagine it'd take a lot less time with some
help.

Please contact me directly via email if any interest.

Thanks,

Bill Bruyn
Maricopa County Attorney's Office