cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Template block in ibiblio maven repository
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:31:24 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Jason Johnston wrote:
>> I'm converting one of my projects to use Maven for its build process.
>> I've set it up to pull down the needed Cocoon JARs from the ibiblio
>> repository at http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/cocoon/*.
>
> I had no idea our 2.1.x blocks were being uploaded to maven central.
>
>> It's working great, except I noticed that the template block included in
>> 2.1.9 is not available in that repository.  Is that something someone on
>> this list can add to ibiblio?
>
> I can take care of this if someone can tell me how these jars get there
> in the first place :)

They are synced with our java-repository on our server
(www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/cocoon).
The jars need to be signed and uploaded with signature and hash into the
directories. It seems that Giacomo already uploaded most of the jars.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/