cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: GSoC proposals
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:24:14 GMT
On 25.04.2006 11:56, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>> *cocoon-cforms-xul-user-interface
>
> I think Jörg can comment on this much better than I but IIRC a talk with
> him at the GT, that there are conceptual mismatches that lead to
> problems. WDYT Jörg?

There was no problem with a XUL interface in general, but with the
built-in XUL templating engine. Claas Thiele (cc-ing him) started an
XSLT-based templating engine and was quite successful with it AFAIR. But
there has never been anything released. Maybe he can tell more about it
or release it so that anyone can continue this work.

Jörg