cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC proposals
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:05:03 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz skrev:
>

>> Which are our project proposals so far? I recall
>>
>>  - extend our automated test suite (Bertrand?)
>>  - integrate attribute based template language into JXT (???)
>>  - JMX for management of OSGi based Cocoon (Daniel?)
>>
>> and I want to add
>>
>>  - CRUD applications with cForms (Reinhard)
>>
>> My questions:
>>
>>  * Who wants to volonteer for mentoring the projects? Could the
>>    people named in the brackets confirm their role?
>
> It's hard to me to find time for the things that I'm already is involved
> in so I would spread myself too thin by volunteer for more. So I'm not
> volunteering.

Ok. As I will write the OSGi deployer I volonteer for the JMX integration.
Anybody interested in becoming mentor for the attribute based template language
project?

                                     - o -

I added my two proposals - can somebody give me feedback whether they are
comprehensible (http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006#cocoon-osgi-jmx
and http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006#cocoon-crud)?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc