cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC proposals
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:56:42 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi Reinhard,
>
> I will like to propose again:
>
> *cocoon-cforms-xul-user-interface

I think Jörg can comment on this much better than I but IIRC a talk with him at
the GT, that there are conceptual mismatches that lead to problems. WDYT Jörg?

> Also what about a groovy flow engine? Perhaps it makes easier the CRUD
> managment for cforms.

After having done a project that heavily relies on web services I wouldn't want
to develop without code completion based on introspection. But of course I
wouldn't veto a Groovy flow engine.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc