cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject GSoC proposals
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:36:25 GMT

Which are our project proposals so far? I recall

  - extend our automated test suite (Bertrand?)
  - integrate attribute based template language into JXT (???)
  - JMX for management of OSGi based Cocoon (Daniel?)

and I want to add

  - CRUD applications with cForms (Reinhard)

My questions:

  * Who wants to volonteer for mentoring the projects? Could the
    people named in the brackets confirm their role?
  * How much time is left to publish our proposal on the
    ASF GSoC proposals page
    (http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006)?
  * How much time is left to propose ourselves as mentors?
  * Antonio, what does a potential mentor have to do to register
    himself as mentor?
  * Antonio, is it possible to apply as mentor for a particular
    project?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc