cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Running Cocoon in OSGi mode
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:22:20 GMT
Reinhard Poetz skrev:

> Last weekend I invested some time to make it simpler to run Cocoon in
> OSGi mode.
Great!

> If you're interested, please follow the instructions in
> ./cocoon/trunk/README.txt.
> Please try to get it running at your local machines and report back your
> experiences so that I know that it runs for others or not. Thanks!

I followed the instructions:

$ mvn c-eclipse:eclispe -o

didn't work

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-c-eclipse-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found

I used

$ mvn org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-eclipse-plugin:2.3-SNAPSHOT:eclipse

instead, which worked.

Also I performed this in core rather than core/cocoon-core to make
cocoon-blocks-fw-impl a plugin as well.

After having started the OSGi framework I get a

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/beans/factory/BeanFactory

Have not researched the reason for that.

/Daniel