cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Running Cocoon in OSGi mode
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:11:03 GMT

Last weekend I invested some time to make it simpler to run Cocoon in OSGi mode.
If you're interested, please follow the instructions in ./cocoon/trunk/README.txt.

Some explanations to my recent commits:

  - I added a completly configured OSGi target platform based on Eclipse Equinox
    to our repository.

  - I branched the Maven Eclipse plugin and added support for PDE (plugin devel-
    opment environment) so that the generated Eclipse setting files get the
    right nature, builders and the libraries are added as local libraries.

    (Of course I will create a patch that hopefully gets accepted by the Maven
     project.)

Please try to get it running at your local machines and report back your
experiences so that I know that it runs for others or not. Thanks!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc