cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: Giving a try to Cocoon 2.2
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:40:03 GMT
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> Hello,
> I've been  testing Cocoon 2.2  for a new application  I'm starting
> from scratch.  The result is that  none of the forms samples work,
> and it worries me because I would  like to use Cocoon in trunk, as
> the requirement for the project is to have a Maven build.

For now I can just help with the Maven exception
"org.apache.cocoon.deployer.monolithic.FileAlreadyDeployedException: File

already exists!": This means that there are two files within the deployment
process that have the name "cocoon-template.xconf". As I want to avoid silent
overwrittings, I throw an exception.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:

View raw message