cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Metadata for Cocoon not correct anymore
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:55:13 GMT

Some time ago the Cocoon community decided to use Maven 2 as build system. We
also changed the directory structure and made our Ant build obsolete. Because of
this the Gump build has stopped to work and is spamming our mailing list with
failure reports every day. What do we need to do to disable the Gump build for
now? Is removing module.xml enough?

What would we have to do to make the Gump build for our 2.1.x branch working
instead? (... though I'm not sure if there are any volunteers on our side as we
hope that the Maven 2 integration is coming soon).

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc