cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [FYI] GSoC 2006 announced!
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:09:08 GMT
The idea is to have a template language that can do about the same
things as JXTG, but that uses attributes instead of elements as
directives. The gain is that such a template language works better with
visual tools as e.g. Dreamweaver. Zope and Tapestry have own attribute
template languages. We had some discussions on cocoon-dev about
implementing one for Cocoon some while ago:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AttributeTemplates.

The Forrest dispatcher is a more high level concept IIUC.

/Daniel