cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving resources in trunk?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:02:59 GMT
Andreas Hochsteger wrote
> I have an updated (and tested) version of this script placed into Jira
> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1824).
> Since Carsten beated me with the pom fix which I was about to put into
> Jira I'm happy to contribute something nevertheless ;-).
:)

> I also attached the log output of a test run. It shows all found
> resources (within src/main/java) and which commands (mkdir, svn add, svn
> mv) are executed.
> It would be good, if somebody could have a look at the commands and
> verify that they are doing the correct thing.

I just ran the script and it looked good to me. I'm currently committing
everything. It would be good if someone else could do a cross check.
I ran the script in the blocks and in the blocks-tobeconverted directory
and I ran the script twice in each directory, first time for the
resources and the second time for the test resources.

Many thanks Andreas!!

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/