cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: upgrade jakarta-bcel ?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:47:33 GMT
Ben Pope escribió:
> On 10/04/06, Antonio Gallardo <agallardo@agssa.net> wrote:
>
>> Jorg Heymans escribió:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> At the moment we are using jakarta-bcel-20040329.jar . Is there any
>>> reason not to upgrade to a more recent 5.0 or 5.1 ?
>>>

>> Moving to 5.0 or 5.1 means downgrade.
>>
>> http://jakarta.apache.org/bcel/news.html
>>

> With a little digging around, 5.2RC1 has recently been released:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.bcel.devel/1052
>
> And they're looking for testers, perhaps it is still time to upgrade?

Thanks for the link. This link points to the "Torsten site" in apache. I
will not consider it an official release until it shows up in the bcel
main site.

I guess Jorg is trying to solve maven2 dependencies hell. Using this
newer release will be the same as the current one for his goal.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.