cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Problem with XHTMLSerializers
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:39:58 GMT
I've been playing around with the XHTML serializer that is available in the serializers block.
It seems fine for now since I do not have inline javascript function calls with parameters.

I've extended the XHTMLSerializer with an implementation that never closes tags directly,
so I won't have to care about
exceptions like divs, textareas and script tags.

Reijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,