cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docs for 2.1.9
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:51:55 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo schrieb:
>
>>Carsten Ziegeler escribió:
>>
>>>Can someone please generate the docs for the 2.1.9 release, so we can
>>>put an archive of the docs in the download area like we did for 2.1.8?
>>>
>>>Carsten
>>>

>>Thanks Carsten for the release. As usual, I will take care of the
>>javadocs. ;-)
>>

> Great, thanks Antonio.
>
> I ment the "real" docs from Daisy which we provide as a separate package
> for download.

I've read this and will do my best to create the package sometime over
the weekend, I'm afraid I can't do it sooner than that. I still haven't
fixed the broken changes.html file though, if anyone else gets to the
docs gen before I do I suspect it is a simple problem with the
locationamp entry for the status.xml file.

Ross

Ross