cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changes in trunk after cleanup + what else needs to be done
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:24:39 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Is someone working on moving the "tobeconverted" blocks?
>
> What needs to be done to correctly convert a block?

Please read http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=114373029111189&w=2
and compare the directory structure of a block and a tobeconverted block. I'm
not sure but I think the svn:externals properties could be a problem in 2.1
because of the seperation of java and resources. I guess that the Ant build in
2.1 has to be enhanced.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc