cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.1.9 tomorrow
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 10:56:14 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Please cast your votes for releasing the current svn as 2.1.9 tomorrow.
>
>Carsten

Sorry for the delay.

I've been using 2.1.X constantly, didn't stopped at 2.1.8, and forms,
javaflow, and other core elements i've been using (xsl transformer,
available selector, directory generator, resource generator, just to
name a few) are working correctly.

Anyway I'm trying to run tests, i downloaded latest (1.8) htmlunit but
got a compiler error, so i downloaded 1.5 (IMMO we should update).

They run correctly for 90.00%, there have been 4 errors and 1 failure on
50 tests. 2 errors in CachingPipelineTestCase
<cid:part1.02030304.01080304@thebug.it>, 1 error in
FormsSharingViewDataTestCase <cid:part2.07090100.02070100@thebug.it>, 1
error in RedirectTestCase <cid:part3.03020204.08080406@thebug.it> while
the failure was in XslTalTestCase
<cid:part4.00080804.04070407@thebug.it> : /html/body/p[1]
expected:<First paragraph of the test document.> but was:<> .

So, +1 for a 2.1.9, but be prepared for a 2.1.9.1 .

Simone

--
Simone Gianni