cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.1.9 tomorrow
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 07:34:11 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler said the following on 07-04-2006 08:13:
> Ok, so far we have
> - three binding +1's from Ralph, Joerg and Antonio
> - one non-binding +1 from Erron
> - two -0 from Bertrand and myself
> I'm sorry but this is currently not convincing me. What about all the
> other committers?

I haven't been able to test 2.1.9, but I'm running my website on a 2.1.9
-dev snapshot for some time (sorry, forgot which one, some time fairly
soon after Sylvain's commit of the Dojo stuff). It seems all runs fairly
I've planned to upgrade the website to 2.1.9 some time after the
release, but if it really helps, I'm willing to do it in the next few days.

Bye, Helma

View raw message