cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: The all embarassing presentation email :-)
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:02:21 GMT
Hi All,
Jorg Heymans wrote:

>darn, meet-up opportunity missed ! I was there last weekend :)

Noooo ... it's fun to meet new people.

I've just created a Frappr group for cocoon. You can find it here
http://www.frappr.com/cocoondev .

Frappr is nice, it's a kind of geographical "groupware", the group have
member that state their geographical location, so can help us avoid
going somewhere and not meeting cocoon people who lives there :)

It's called "cocoondev", but it's actually open also to users, so sign in !!

Simone

P.S. : Andrew just told me that there is already a file with committers
geographical locations. Unfortunately I can't see it yet since i dont'
yet have access to cocoon private repos. Anyway, seems like Frappr is by
far simpler and nicer (and also, is AJAX :) :) ), so I still think it's
a good idea to use it.

--
Simone Gianni