cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs.a.o dependency reduction
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 06:37:35 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> fyi,
>
> I've removed daisy-util, daisy-htmlcleaner and xreporter-expression from
> cvs.a.o as they are now on ibiblio. Note that the groupid has changed
> and that daisy-util is now transitively depended on through
> daisy-htmlcleaner.
>
> The whole process ([1], [2] and [3]) took about 10 days, which isn't
> that bad I guess.

Well, considering the manual process required for this, yes.

Now this leads to a question I haven't found an answer to: is it
possible with M2 to have local dependencies, i.e. jars that are in _no_
repository, just like the "lib" directory in our 2.1 branch? That would
avoid having to maintain a local repository as an interim place for the
main one.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez