cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: What's going on with gump?
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:30:02 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 3 avr. 06 à 10:51, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
>
>> ...More generally, we need to decide what we do with it as gump.xml as
>> it is today is totally broken because of the move to Maven 2...
>
> While gump is unable to build our trunk, we could at least have it build
> the 2.1.x branch?
>
> I assume this requires pointing gump to the old 2.1.x descriptor, but I
> don't know how to do that.

The point of having the SVN external was that all Apache committers have
commit rights to the Gump area. So, if someone wanted to have Gump build
2.1.x (which makes some sense to me), it would be:

a) Check that's okay with the Gump community
b) Commit the 2.1.X gump.xml on top of the existing one in the gump SVN
c) Create an SVN external in 2.1.X SVN to the gump SVN

Upayavira