cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What's going on with gump?
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:21:00 GMT

Found this thread: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=114347541700002&r=1&w=2

> So in time, maybe Gump itself will run off pom files where they exis

yes, according to the mails above sometime in the future it will work.

                                    - o -

If somebody has time to fix gump.xml so that it builds at least cocoon-core it
would be a good idea. If not, we should simply ask the Gump folks to remove the
descriptor.

WDOT?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc