cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What's going on with gump?
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 08:28:19 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 3 avr. 06 à 09:08, Gump a écrit :
>
>> ... -DEBUG- Sole output [chaperon-20040205.jar] identifier set to
>> project name
>>  -INFO- Failed with reason missing build outputs
>>  -ERROR- Missing Output: /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/cocoon/
>> lib/optional/chaperon-20040205.jar
>>  -ERROR- No such directory (where output is expected) : /usr/local/
>> gump/public/workspace/cocoon/lib/optional...
>

> What's up here? Is gump trying to build the trunk with the old ant
> build system?
>
> I'm not too sure about where to look for details on what exactly gump
> is trying to do....

The error above seems to be caused by the missing lib/optional directory as I
removed them last week.

If somebody wants to reactivate gump again, he should start incrementally and
write a gump descriptor for cocoon-core but please make sure that we don't have
any svn:externals in trunk; I removed the svn:externals link to gump.xml.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc