cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Changes in trunk after cleanup + what else needs to be done
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 20:14:53 GMT
Reinhard Poetz skrev:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
>> I also disabled the rest of the non working test until someone fix
>> them.  So now one can run the tests at cocoon-core, at least.
>
> That's good news! From now on we can use Continuum for continious
> integration builds. Jorg, do we already get notification messages, if
> the build fails?

I wrote cocoon-core not cocoon-trunk ;) After a little bit more work and
test disabling all enabled tests in the build in trunk works.

It should be noted however that most of the blocks are disabled in the
trunk, so there is a lot left to do.

Anyway, we have a starting point for clean integration builds, which is
great.

/Daniel