cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Changes in trunk after cleanup + what else needs to be done
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 19:11:25 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler skrev:
> Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
>> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>>> Agree, but a first step could be to look at the error messages. I did
>>> that and the vast majority of errors are due to that the component
>>> testing framework doesn't find find the role of the component. So before
>>> deactivating all of the test it could be a good idea to see if it is
>>> easy to make the component testing framework work again (Carsten?).
>> Hmm, when I rewrote the core to use Spring, I think I also fixed the
>> testing framework - but apparently not in the right way :( I'll have a
>> look at this in the next days.
>>
> I fixed most of the test cases,
Great!

> some are still failing, I'll look at
> them in the next
> days. It would be great if someone could have a look at the failing test
> cases for the virtual pipeline components. They currently fail because
> wiring.xml can't be found and I have no clue how to fix this.
I fixed that part, but I'm afraid that there are a number of other
things that needs to be fixed as well. Also the test takes a lot of time
to run, so I disabled them and return to them at some other time.

I also disabled the rest of the non working test until someone fix them.
  So now one can run the tests at cocoon-core, at least.

/Daniel