cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changes in trunk after cleanup + what else needs to be done
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 17:37:59 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler schrieb:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>> Agree, but a first step could be to look at the error messages. I did
>> that and the vast majority of errors are due to that the component
>> testing framework doesn't find find the role of the component. So before
>> deactivating all of the test it could be a good idea to see if it is
>> easy to make the component testing framework work again (Carsten?).
> Hmm, when I rewrote the core to use Spring, I think I also fixed the
> testing framework - but apparently not in the right way :( I'll have a
> look at this in the next days.

I fixed most of the test cases, some are still failing, I'll look at
them in the next
days. It would be great if someone could have a look at the failing test
cases for the virtual pipeline components. They currently fail because
wiring.xml can't be found and I have no clue how to fix this.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/