cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release 2.1.9 tomorrow
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:15:06 GMT
* Bertrand Delacretaz:
> Le 6 avr. 06 à 15:15, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :
> >..-0 as I wasn't able to test this release at all - so I want to release
> >only if I get enough positive responses from others!..
> Same here - I meant to run tests this week but didn't find time. "Maybe tomorrow" ,-)
> So -0 from me as well.

Hello Bertrand,

I'm running « ./ htmlunit-tests » and there is an error:

Testcase: testXslTalTestDoc took 1,217 sec
/html/body/p[1] expected:<First paragraph of the test document.> but was:<>
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: /html/body/p[1] expected:<First paragraph of the test
document.> but was:<>
        at org.apache.cocoon.HtmlUnitTestCase.assertXPath(
        at org.apache.cocoon.XslTalTestCase.testXslTalTestDoc(
Test org.apache.cocoon.XslTalTestCase FAILED

*** Htmlunit tests notes ***
a) To run these tests, an instance of Cocoon must be
   running at http://localhost:8888/ (start it as usual, from another window)
b) JDK 1.4.x is required to run these tests, but running them
   under 1.4.x to test Cocoon running under 1.3.x should be ok.
c) Settings in can allow a subset of tests to run,
   see the htmlunit section there.

Created dir: /usr/local-home/jbq/var/repos/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/cocoon/test/htmlunit/report
Transform time: 4598ms
Unit report is at build/cocoon/test/htmlunit/report/index.html

One or more HtmlUnit tests failed or caused errors. Please have a look into the report for
Total time: 1 minute 9 seconds

Any idea?
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana Qwerty