cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CachingSource
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:34:14 GMT

On 3 Apr 2006, at 23:09, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> On 01.04.2006 13:09, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
>>> But the good part is that the code is in the release - it doesn't
>>> really
>>> matter where it is as long as it is available :)
>> I am not entirely sure that the code is in the Branch_2_1_X any more.
>
> AFAIR there is no longer a scratchpad block in the branch.

I guess it disappeared with the scratchpad, but there is another way
of doing the same thing (as usual) ....

I am using an expiring pipeline :

<map:pipe
     name="expires300"

src="org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.ExpiresCachingProcessing
Pipeline">
   <parameter name="cache-expires" value="300"/> <!-- Expires in
secondes -->
</map:pipe>

Does exactly what is says on the label :)

regards Jeremy