cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Cocoon zone down
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:36:46 GMT
I referred to "The subject said all" - it
was not clear which Cocoon site you
were referring to ... I guess my response
was more cryptic than your post!

(And yes, the sites you list here are down,
though:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/
is up, but not much else...)

>>> agallardo@agssa.net 2006/03/10 08:29 AM >>>

Derek Hohls wrote:

> Not for all of us...

really?

Would you test this links:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/blocks/tour/intro/docs/index.html
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/logs/cocoon-demos
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/

All of them returns me the following error:

  ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/

The following error was encountered:

    * * Read Error *

The system returned:

/    (104) Connection reset by peer/

An error condition occurred while reading data from the network. Please
retry your request.

It is only me? :-S

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

> The subject said all.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.
>
> --
> This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright, terms and conditions
> and e-mail legal notice.
> Views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of the
> CSIR.
>
> *CSIR E-mail Legal Notice*
> <http://mail.csir.co.za/CSIR_eMail_Legal_Notice.html>
>
> *CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions*
> <http://mail.csir.co.za/CSIR_Copyright.html>
>
> For electronic copies of the CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions and
> the CSIR Legal Notice
> send a blank message with "REQUEST LEGAL" in the subject line to CSIR
> HelpDesk <mailto:HelpDesk@csir.co.za>

> *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>,
> and is believed to be clean.

views of the CSIR.