cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Cleanup trunk directory structure
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:05:54 GMT

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> thanks for the hint.
>
> Where do we have our Continuum instance running? How can I get acces to it?

I've created a link on the zone home page.

Best way to experiment with this is to install continuum locally though.
It really is just a matter of unzipping, starting, follow the initial
configuration screen and adding the URL to our root pom as maven2 project.

I've upgraded the instance to 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT over the weekend, it still
needs a bit of work. Feel free to play around with it though, there is
nothing you can break by clicking around.

Regards
Jorg