cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: svn commit: r385046 - /cocoon/trunk/cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/RoleFilterTransformer.java
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:44:39 GMT

due-to-email="durdina@asset.sk">
>>       Removed dependency of RoleFilterTransformer on buggy FilterTransformer.
>>       Also thanks to Andrew Stevens for updating the patch against recent branch
and Doug Bennet for the reminder.

> Hello,
>
> Shall we really mention that we have a buggy component
> FilterTransformer?  And is it really the case?

I initially copied Michal's statement about the FilterTransformer based
upon 2 things:

 - the quality of and required cluefulness for his previous and
outstanding patches.
 - the fact that 2 other people chimed in to get this patch applied.

In any case i've removed the buggy-word in status.xml, if people still
think it's buggy they should open another ticket for it.

Thanks
Jorg