cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject TESTING.txt? (was: [IMP] Code freeze for 2.1.x)
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:49:48 GMT
Le 31 mars 06 à 11:06, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> As voted recently the code freeze for 2.1.9 starts *now* and hopefully
> ends with the release in one week.

How about adding a TESTING.txt file to document which tests we run
before the release?

We could use this to note things like "I've successfully run all
junit and htmlunit tests on macosx 10.4 with JDK1.5.2", informal
testing notes, which would stay with the release (as it's hard to
correlate testing info found elsewhere with a given release).

If no one objects I'll create this file in the 2.1.x branch sometime
next week when I do my usual pre-release testing. Non-committers can
send their results to our lists and I'll copy them there.

-Bertrand