cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Dojo-based forms samples (was: Release 2.1.9 (again))
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:14:41 GMT
Le 13 mars 06 à 10:47, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :

> ...+1. Dojo code is committed, and I'd like people to try the new
> forms
> samples...

Thanks for your work!
I did some quick tests, without taking the time to dig for error causes.

The following samples work for me:
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-multipage.flow
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-dojoRepeater.flow
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-datasourceChooser.flow
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-taskTree.flow

And the following had problems:

http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/carselector
The none / fade / blink links cause an error:
cocoon.ajax.BrowserUpdater has no properties, and do nothing.

http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-sampleTree.flow
The Tree sample works fine.

In the tree-table, however, clicking on a "+", next to "aggregate"
for example, correctly opens that branch, but then the "+" and "-"
buttons stop working. No errors in javascript console.

Hope this helps...
-Bertrand