cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: new Jira filter: COCOON-open-with-patch
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:48:10 GMT
On 1 Mar 2006, at 22:34, David Crossley wrote:
> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>> David Crossley wrote:
>>
>>> That filter is COCOON-open-with-patch
>>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
>>> requestId=12310771
>>>
>>> How can we get Jira to send that to dev@cocoon
>>> once per week?
>>
>> Is this all right? Every week starting now...
>
> Fantastic thanks. One patched bug has been closed already.
>
> So i gather that you created a user 'cocoon' and
> logged in as that. Cheat :-)

Well, the "cocoon" user exists already, and he's the one that
"receives" the Jira notifications through the mailing list... It's
also the default assignee of all bugs...

> I had hoped that Jira had a better way, but it seems
> that one can only have a personal subscription or
> the whole group "cocoon-developers".

The group subscription will send emails to each one in the group,
individually, thus jumping the mailing lists alltogether. That's the
way Jira works...

> Hey that would be a way to get the patch queue down :-)

Don't even think about it! :-)

	Pier