cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deployment into a monolithic Cocoon web app
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:32:13 GMT
Le 25 mars 06 à 15:37, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :

> ...What do you have to do to run trunk?...

Your instructions worked for me as well, but it took *ages*.

IIUC it's because Maven was trying to download stuff, getting
timeouts, retrying etc, lines like

   [INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:
checking for updates from mortbay-repo

sometimes stay on screen for several minutes without anything
apparently happening.

I'm (still) a Maven newbie so I might be doing something wrong, but
it looks like your deployer works, congratulations!

I have added your instructions to README.m10n.txt.

-Bertrand