cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [zone] apache2 restarts automatically now
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:41:03 GMT
On 10 Mar 2006, at 07:24, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> I have configured apache2 to start automatically for http://
> cocoon.zones.apache.org/ , so at least that page should come up
> when the zone is restarted. Not being familiar with Solaris's smf,
> I did it the old /etc/init.d way.

Did you put a link from /etc/init.d/... to the Runlevel 2 scripts?

ln -sf /etc/init.d/apache /etc/rc2.d/S99apache

You can use "apachectl" directly in there as well

ln -sf /usr/local/apache/apachectl /etc/init.d/apache
ln -sf /etc/init.d/apache /etc/rc2.d/S99apache

But remember the link in 'rc2.d', called "S99....." (which means
start with order 99).

	Pier